Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday morning 3/13

No real news this morning, yet.
According to the nurses, things are about the same.
We have yet to talk to the doctors today. They are doing rounds now and will talk to us soon. I feel I need to clarify some things. Kurt is in a coma. He is also sedated to put him into a deeper coma. According to medical technology there is not much hope for him beyond living as a vegetable for the rest of his life. The dr said to us that he could die in half an hour or he could live a long long time with no quality of life.

But praise GOD HE HAS ALREADY WON THAT VICTORY. KURT WILL BE HEALED. KURT WILL TELL HIS STORY ONE DAY. HALLELUJAH. WE DON'T KNOW WHEN THAT DAY WILL COME BUT WE DO BELIEVE IT WILL. I know that at times I may have painted this picture that isn't reality. I apologize for that . I know I may not need to apologize but I wanted to clarify some things.
Thank you for continued prayers.
Thank you for understanding.
Anna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mama Anna,Jerry,Dan,Kaisa,Kurt
I want to give you a passage that I believe with all my heart. Mark 11:22-24"have faith in God,"Jesus answered."I tell you the truth,if anyone says to this mountain,'go ,throw yourself into the sea,'and does not doubt in his heart but BELIEVES that what he says will happen ,IT WILL BE DONE FOR HIM. Therefore I tell you,WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR IN PRAYER,believe that you have received it ,AND IT WILL BE YOURS!! I and many others are praying for Kurt to be healed COMPLETELY! and I believe mark 11:22-24. Hallelujah one day I will see Kurt at camp again and maybe we can celebrate our B-days together like we did last summer,that was fun!! With much love Kristi

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that the Bonzells and Antons are all praying for you (Kurt) and the Blake family. Not only is God amazing but so is the human body. It will try its hardest. We love you. If there is anything we can do let us know.

Anonymous said...

I JUST READ ABOUT KURT. PASTOR CHERRIE IN THE UP OF MI. SENT A REQUEST TO BRO. DARRELL THE MINISTER OF OUR PRAYER WARRIOR TEAM. WE WILL BE PRAYING FOR KURT AND HIS FAMILY.
I STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU IN PRAYING DOE THE COMPLETE HEALING OF KURT/
I ALSO HAVE A GROUP THAT BASICALLY HAS A CARING PAGE FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS. YOU CAN LEAVE MESSAGE AND REQUESTS THERE. IF YOU WANT ME TO I WILL E-MAIL THE LADY THAT DOES THIS AND ASK FOR KURT TO BE ADDED.
MY NAME IS MARCIE AND I LIVE IN KY.
MAY GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU.
MY E-MAIL IS
mfearn@suddenlink.net
((HUGS AND PRAYERS))

Josefina said...

Dear Anna,

Shalom! Please know that we, in the Philippines, are praying for Kurt. I stand in agreement with you for his complete healing. When Rev. Cherrie emailed me about him, I immediately lifted him up to the Lord. I believe that there will be a miracle soon, as the Bible says, "He performs miracles and displays His power among the nations." And because we pray in agreement with each other and with all the saints, I would like to claim Matthew 18:18 that if two of us on earth agree on what we are praying for, our Heavenly Father will grant us our request. I will also ask the Filipino and Messianic churches in Israel to pray for Kurt.

Blessings and love from Manila!
Josie