Sunday, March 16, 2008

Prayers for Kurt at a Christian Concert last night

I was at a christian concert last night at an amusement park and toby mac and jeremy camp were playing. There was a little cell phone station that they were promoting and you could send a text message so it would show up on the 2 big screens on stage so everyone could see it... me and my sister wrote please pray for my friend kurt and someone also wrote a bible verse, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 and i believe that Kurt will be able to fight his way through this, he's such a strong person and Christ is strengthening him everyday.I just wanted to tell you i'm still praying hard for kurt and the family, and over 2,000 people from that concert are praying for kurt too. We took pictures of the screen, so i also sent those with this message.

God Bless,
janele

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow-

thats absolutely amazing!