Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Praise God for all the support

Jerry and Anna slept 6-7 hours last night, while Kaisa and Daniel stayed here taking turns with Kurt.

Right now the rollercoaster is on the way up.....

There is a slight improvement in Kurt's pupils. His reflexes are there. They are going to start him on a feeding tube again in small amounts. He squeezed Daniel's hand slightly.

They are giving him a different bed (appropriately named a sport bed) which helps to avoid pressure ulcers. His numbers on the reports are about the same as yesterday.......
We believe the Bible has a different report and that report never changes.
All God's promises are YES AND AMEN in the name of Jesus.

Psalm 118:17-18

We are still overwhelmed by everyone's concern and love and offers of everything from cleaning our toilets to food and Hotels.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
We love you. Keep on praying.
Anna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi All - Steve sent me this link about Kurt and I must tell you that everything will be fine. God does not send us things we cannot handle. Everything happens for a reason which we are not always privileged to know. Be peaceful, take care of eachother as well as young Kurt. He will need you to be healthy, happy and strong while he recovers. - AMK

pakosta said...

Hi family of Kurt,
my prayers are continuing every day all day whenever I think of you guys, which is often. And I have never even met you! But know that I am praying for you!
sincerely,
Tara Pollard Pakosta

pwitt said...

HI Jerry and Anna! We just spent time with Kurt at the Porcupine Mountains a couple of weeks ago when he gave Jacob and Gracie skiing lessons. He is great kid and was wonderful with our young skiers! I have told many people of our very positive experience with him and how supportive he was to them.

I have thought of Kurt and all of you non-stop since I heard of his accident. Everytime I think if him I say a prayer. We prayed for Kurt in Winona last Sunday. The "Christ Renews" group in lower MI is praying for him, as well as friends and family from the C.C. to FL! I believe in the power of prayer!

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly our lives can be changed. But, I know that God always has a plan. Stay strong, get your rest, and know that we are here for you in any way you may need!

Patti and Bill W