Tuesday, March 11, 2008

AUSTRALIA is Praying for Kurt

You dont know myself but Anna would likley know my husband Jake Krzenski or his mum Brenda Krzenski (Berg) in Cloquet MN. Anyhow Brenda told us about young Kurt being hurt in a bad ski accident , our thoughts and preys are with Anna and all family at this difficult time We hope that he recovers to the fullest extent . I have asked my mum and her church group and their friends (over 30,000 members) to pray for him also which is being done.I have also called our local church groups here where we live in Westbrook QLD AUS to prey aswell .So please tell Anna and family that pretty much people all over Australia is praying for Kurt. Our son Wyatt just had a very minor operation i cannot image how you all must be feeling right now I just hope and pray that Kurt pulls through and gets back on his ski's......

Kristy,Jake and Wyatt Krzenski

No comments: